•How their personal data is collected and processed. All data that may identify a user shall be considered as personal data. This includes first and last name, age, postal address, email address, user location or IP address;
• What are the rights of users regarding this data;
• Who is responsible for processing the personal data collected and processed;
• To whom this data is transmitted;
• Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies” files.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 5 of the European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of data of users of the site respect the following principles:
• Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: data can only be collected and processed with the consent of the user who owns the data. Whenever personal data is collected, the user will be informed that his data is collected, and for what reasons his data is collected;
• Limited purposes: the collection and processing of data is carried out to meet one or more objectives set out in these general conditions of use;
• Minimisation of data collection and processing: only data necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected;
• Storage of data reduced in time: the data is kept for a limited time, of which the user is informed. When this information cannot be communicated, the user is informed of the criteria used to determine the retention period;
• Integrity and confidentiality of data collected and processed: the data controller is committed to ensuring the integrity and confidentiality of the data collected.
• In order to be lawful, in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal data may only take place if they comply with at least one of the following conditions:
• The user has expressly consented to the processing;
• Processing is necessary for the proper execution of a contract;
• Processing meets a legal obligation;
• The processing is due to a need to safeguard the vital interests of the person concerned or another natural person;
• Processing may be due to a need to perform
Les données à caractère personnel collectées sur le site INNOCRESS sont les suivantes :
Prénoms, Nom, Adresse (postale et e-mail), numéro de téléphone
The personal data collected on the INNOCRESS website are as follows:
Given names, Surname, Address (postal and e-mail), telephone number
This data is collected when the user performs one of the following operations on the site:
When the user orders the product
When the user completes a contact form
Moreover, when a payment is made on the site, a proof of the transaction including the purchase order and the invoice will be kept in the computer systems of the site’s publisher.
The controller shall keep all the data collected for a period of – accounting data: 10 years, in its site’s computer systems and under reasonable security conditions;
• applications: 2 years
• contractual, commercial documents: 3 years;
• visit analysis cookie: 13 months.
• The collection and processing of data serves the following purposes:
• processing orders, shipping packages
• responding to requests sent through the contact form.
• The data processing carried out is based on the following legal bases:
• performance of the contract;
• user consent
• legal obligation.
The personal data collected by the site are not transmitted to any third party, and are only processed by the site editor.
The site innocress.fr is hosted by: OVH, whose head office is located at the following address:
10 avenue du Port, 68100 Mulhouse
The host can be contacted: https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/contact/.
The data collected and processed by the site are exclusively hosted and processed in France.
The person responsible for processing personal data is : Olivier Robert de Massy. He can be contacted as follows:
The data controller can be contacted by e-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
The data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and the means used to process personal data.
The controller undertakes to protect the personal data collected, not to transmit them to third parties without the user having been informed and to respect the purposes for which the data was collected.
The site has an SSL certificate to ensure that the information and the transfer of data passing through the site are secure.
An SSL certificate (“Secure Socket Layer” Certificate) aims to secure the data exchanged between the user and the site.
In addition, the data controller undertakes to notify the user in the event of rectification or deletion of the data, unless this entails disproportionate formalities, costs and procedures.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of the user’s personal data is compromised, the controller undertakes to inform the user by any means.
In accordance with the regulations concerning the processing of personal data, the user has the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant his request, the user must communicate to him: his first and last name as well as his e-mail address, and if this is relevant, his account number or personal or subscriber space.
The data controller must reply to the user within a maximum of 30 (thirty) days.
The user can read, update, modify or request the deletion of the data concerning him, following the following procedure:
The user must send an e-mail to the person responsible for processing personal data, specifying the subject of his request, to the contact e-mail address.
If you have one, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by following the procedure below:
The user must send an e-mail to the controller specifying his personal space number. The request will be processed within 10 business days.
The user has the right to request the portability of his personal data, held by the site, to another site, by complying with the following procedure:
The user must make a request for portability of his personal data to the data controller, by sending an e-mail to the address provided above.
The user has the right to request the limitation or to oppose the processing of his data by the site, without the site being able to refuse, except to demonstrate the existence of legitimate and compelling reasons, which may override the interests and rights and freedoms of the user.
In order to request the limitation of the processing of its data or to object to the processing of its data, the user must follow the following procedure:
The user must submit a request for limitation to the processing of his personal data by e-mail to the data controller.
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation 2016/679, the user has the right not to be subject to a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision has legal effects affecting him or her, or significantly affects him or her in a similar manner.
Users are reminded that they can organise the future of their data collected and processed if they die, in accordance with Law no. 2016-1321 of 7 October 2016.
In the event that the data controller decides not to respond to the user’s request, and that the user wishes to contest this decision, or if he believes that any of the rights listed above are infringed, he is entitled to refer the matter to the CNIL (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés, https://www.cnil.fr) or any competent judge.
In accordance with the provisions of Article 8 of European Regulation 2016/679 and the French Data Protection Act, only minors aged 15 or over may consent to the processing of their personal data.
If the user is a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal data can be collected and processed.
The site editor reserves the right to verify by any means that the user is over 15 years of age, or that he will have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
The site may use “cookies” techniques.
A “cookie” is a small file (less than 4 KB), stored by the site on the user’s hard drive, containing information about the user’s browsing habits.
These files allow it to process statistics and traffic information, facilitate navigation and improve service for the user’s convenience.
For the use of “cookie” files involving the backup and analysis of personal data, the consent of the user is necessarily required.
This user consent is considered valid for a maximum of 6 (six) months. At the end of this period, the site will again ask the user’s permission to save “cookies” files on his hard drive.
Cookies that are not essential to the functioning of the site are only placed on the user’s device after obtaining their consent. Users may withdraw their consent at any time by:
Please click on the “withdraw consent” button.
Please go to the cookie settings page by clicking here.
More generally, it is brought to the attention of the user that he can object to the storage of these “cookies” files by configuring his navigation software.
For information, the user can find at the following addresses the steps to follow in order to configure his navigation software to oppose the registration of “cookies” files:
• Chrome: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=en
• Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• Safari: http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/en-ww/
• Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• Opera: http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
In case the user decides to disable the “cookies” files, he can continue his navigation on the site. However, any malfunction of the site caused by this manipulation could not be considered as being due to the editor of the site.
The website editor draws the user’s attention to the fact that the following cookies are used when browsing the site:
By browsing the site, the user is informed that “cookies” files from third parties can be saved.
In particular, the following third parties :
• Google Analytics
In addition, the site incorporates social network buttons, allowing the user to share his activity on the site. Files “cookies” from these social networks are therefore likely to be stored on the user’s computer when using these features.
The editor of the site reserves the right to modify it to ensure its compliance with the law in force.